Dec 24, 2020

How easily people forget.

Look, I voted for Obama twice but as Administrations go, the Obama Administration was corrupt and fouled by abuses that violated people’s Constitutional rights.

I know saying that makes me sound just like another one of the nuts but people, REALLY?

https://theweek.com/articles/464430/why-did-obama-administration-spy-associated-press

https://issuesinsights.com/2019/05/25/report-obamas-spying-on-the-press-was-far-more-extensive-than-previously-thought/

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/obama-administration-prism-program_n_3399858?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAM8C0rNY3TL5WiKYwgOX9skHK-9_oiDc77eYWfWQNpeAJW-5C1kUe6vsl4Bzwhkxsth9EkZke1z3f3jgikZ1VaiuL1SP4eHz9X0_8mJ5r-u7u8JOioGhMyxXgooQtVi9pgqZFb_1qp1yplrGEzZsGtLLCdJVvp9IH0v5eVXklUUQ

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-defends-sweeping-surveillance-efforts/2013/06/07/2002290a-cf88-11e2-9f1a-1a7cdee20287_story.html

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/343785-newly-declassified-memos-detail-extent-of-improper-obama-era-nsa

https://www.valleynewslive.com/content/news/Report-Obama-era-NSA-admits-to-illegally-spying-on-Americans---423976234.html

https://foreignpolicy.com/2016/09/07/every-move-you-make-obama-nsa-security-surveillance-spying-intelligence-snowden/

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2017/01/obama-expands-surveillance-powers-his-way-out

I started this awhile back because as we are on the precipice of a third term of Obama, I thought it would be a good thing to remind people of all the incredible abuses of power that went on by and during the Obama Administration that people apparently forgot all about.

They say you can’t fix stupid and certainly if you have your head buried in the sand because ‘YOUR GUY WON!’ I can’t really help you but again this is another instance where I look at something and find myself totally amazed at the incredible double standard some people have about these things.

ESPECIALLY THE PEOPLE IN THE PRESS!

You can be sure more of the same is on its way but don’t expect the folks at MSNBC or CNN to report it to you anymore because they’ve made it very clear they’re not news organizations, they’re merely propagandists in the employ of the DNC.

No comments: